Islam, right-left extremist politics and paedophilia
- It was legal in medieval Christian England and Europe to marry ...child brides! "...in 1396, Richard II of England was joined in marriage to young Isabel of France, who had been 7 years old when their engagement was announced the previous year in Paris. Not only was there no uproar; there was considerable happiness expressed over the assumed probability that this marriage would end the Hundred Year's War then in one of its periodic states of truce between the two kingdoms. Peace was to be ensured by joining together this man and this little girl in marriage." - John McLaughlin, "Medieval Child Marriage: Abuse of Wardship?" (Paper [johnmclaughlin.hypermart.net/childmarriage.htm] delivered at Plymouth State College, Plymouth, NH Conference on Medieval Studies, April, 1997) [...]
- Quote: "Hughie Porter (NF Leicester Branch activist) was a particularly unsavoury character with several convictions for child molesting, another fact known but tolerated by the local NF leadership." - Ray Hill and Andrew Bell, The Other Face of Terror: Inside Europe's Neo-Nazi Network (Grafton Books 1988)
- "... Contrary to popular belief, there are boy-lovers of almost every political persuasion. Two former members of the National Front (British equivalent of the Nazi Party) were recently convicted here of having had sex with a thirteen-year-old boy. One man, Colin London, a former fish shop manager, received a two-year sentence, and the other, Harold Nash, a former company director, one year. SOURCE: Gay News, September, 1979." - PAN (bi-monthly magazine published by Spartacus, Amsterdam), Vol.1, No. 3 November, 1979. This issue also includes an interesting letter from a correspondent regarding NF radical extremist, Robert Relf's imprisonment and solitary confinement in the "leper wing" with paedophile prisoners where he relates the shocking ill-treatment meted out to them and he claimed "food sent to the wing was contaminated by other prisoners (real criminals) with urine and spit" and "Hot cocoa is also poured over them."
- The late Colin Jordan, the founder and leader of the neo-Nazi British Movement (BM) was found to be listed on documents as a "VIP guest" seized by police investigating alleged "paedophile sex parties" at Elm Guest House in London, along with named Members of Parliament from across the political spectrum, Sinn Fein activists and leading members of the Right-wing Conservative Monday Club. Jordan was fined £50 in June 1975 for shoplifting women's underwear from the Leamington Spa branch of Tesco (despite his virulently anti-Semitic movement being opposed to "Jewish-founded supermarkets and department stores"), and he resigned soon afterwards as BM "fuhrer" to be replaced by his deputy Michael McLaughlin who launched a purge of alleged "perverts". Roger Gleaves, a paedophile Bishop of the Old Catholic Church, who was recently released from imprisonment for alleged "child rape" offences had founded the Keep Britain Great/Keep Britain White Campaign in 1962, the same year that Jordan formed the neo-Nazi National Socialist Movement (NSM). (Note that Ernst Rohm [Röhm], the homosexual chief of the Nazi Brownshirts was caught in bed with a 15-year-old boy during the Night of the Long Knives clampdown on Hitler's revolutionary rivals in 1934).
- In 1950, Alf Flockart, Organising Secretary of Sir Oswald Mosley's neo-fascist British Union Movement (UM) was sentenced to two years imprisonment for having sex with a youth in a public lavatory in London.
- Martin Webster, who was the homosexual NF National Activities Organiser during the 1970s (when PIE members were attacked by the NF) was rumoured to have written a love letter to a young boy and homophobic NF members left the party in droves - Webster himself was expelled from the Front during the 1980s. [...]
- Martyn Gilleard was a paid up member of the NF, White Nationalist Party and the British People's Party who was found to have more than 39,000 images of children on his computer, and during 2011, Michael Cowen, a NF member was caught by police with 17,058 images of children, 215 videos, and he made contact with other paedophiles on social networking sites.
- English Defence League member, Co-Founder and Organiser, Richard Price, was convicted of possessing images of children. The EDL released a statement that he was a "political prisoner".
- Liam Pinkham, an active member of the North West Infidels (NWI) Islamophobic group admitted to having a relationship with a 15-year-old girl.
- Britain First (BF) and EDL activist, John Broomfield was convicted of possessing images of children.
- During 2012, Ryan Fleming, an activist of the neo-Nazi National Action group was alleged to have been involved in the sexual assault of a teenage boy.
- British National Party (BNP) members and supporters who have convictions for possessing images of children and engaging in sexual activity with children include: Nigel Hesmondhalgh, Ian Hindle, Andrew Wells, Roderick Rowley, Ian Si'Ree, Darren Francis and Gavin Leist.
- The former leader of the EDL, Stephen Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson) wrote on Twitter to a young girl called "Asianish": "your pretty fit for a muslim" to which she replied: "I'm 15 and you got the cheek to call muslims paedo's".
- Right-wing populist United Kingdom Independence Party paedophile members have included UKIP party aide, Aaron Knight, who was jailed in 2016 for alleged sexual activity with a seven-year-old boy, and former Bury UKIP chairman, Peter Entwistle, who was gaoled in 2014 for alleged grooming of children and having 200,000 images of children.
- The late controversial Right-wing Tory MP, Enoch Powell was recently accused by the Church of England (itself having paedophile members of its own clergy) of being involved in lurid allegations of "Satanic child sex abuse" without any real proof.
source: Article 'Islam, Right-Left Extremist Politics and Paedophilia' by 'David'; tomocarroll.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/people-who-live-in-glass-houses/; Heretic TOC; 21 September 2016