Republican sex offenders - Exposing the hypocrisy of Republican 'family values'
[Some Republican sex offenders out of a much longer list:]
- Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.
- Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old boy.
- Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.
- Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.
- Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting sex from an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
- Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
- Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
source: < Republican Sex Offenders - Exposing the hypocrisy of Republican "family values" >; republicansexoffenders.com; Republican Sex Offenders; Taken from the website: 20 September 2008